TERMS & CONDITIONS
All reference to the ‘LHB’ refers to Lion’s Head Boxing Academy, its staff, employees, trainers, and representatives. Facilities refer to the gym, waiting areas, showers, where applicable.
“Members” refers to all guests, clients who train and/or use the facilities of LHB. Members are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the use of others
Client's Policies and Agreements:
- Training will not take effect until registration, slot confirmation, and payment are done and approved.
- Booking for training slot(s) is required to be done at least 48 hours in prior to your preferred training time. LHB cannot guarantee a slot on same day booking as it is subject to our coach’s availability.
- In the event that it is our trainer who is unavailable for the agreed upon training day, we will accommodate a different time slot for the client to make up.
- Training Package Durations
- 4 to 8 week training packages are allowed 10 days extension at maximum if needed due to sickness, travelling, etc.
- Extensions on any other training programs shorter than 4 weeks are not allowed.
- All training packages are strictly non refundable and non transferrable.
- Package upgrades are only allowed within 7 days from a client’s first training session.
- Members wishing to report on incidents, or problems with services at LHB should contact our front desk or call us at (+66)824476910 or can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any personal belongings lost and found in the facility will be kept at the front desk. LHB is not responsible for any lost, left, or stolen of members’ belongings while they are at the gym.
- In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations LHB reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave LHB and be barred from ever entering LHB again.
- In consideration for member’s attendance and participation in physical exercise at LHB, members acknowledge the existence of certain inherent risks in the type of training such as sparring, partner drilling, etc.
- Members agree to assume all risks involved and agree to take full responsibility for such injury, loss or damage. Members further relieve LHB, its management, assigned staff, trainers, volunteers, and fellow students, from any liability resulting from personal injury, loss or damage of personal belongings.
- Members state that they are physically fit to take the prescribed course of instruction and do so of their own free will.
Health & Safety:
- Members with Covid-19, a flu, a cold, a cough, skin diseases, or any other contagious illness, please do not train in the gym as contagious illness will put you and other LHB members at risk.
- It is important that members are honest about any injuries, health, medical conditions they may have and for their own safety, members are required to notifyLHB staff about their current conditions before starting their training at LHB.
- Members agree to give permission for LHB and its staff to seek medical assistance at their expense in an emergency if required.
- It is recommended that members visit their doctor prior to commencing regular exercise program.
- Pregnant members must notify LHB staff prior to commencement of any classes, training programs, or equipment uses.
- Members are required to inform and update LHB staff on any medical changes that may occur while they are an active user of LHB.
- LHB and its staff reserve the right to refuse the use of facilities and services at any time should it be concerned about members’ state of physical health or health and safety of other members.